Don’t miss this post from the Nonprofit Trends blog: 5 Donation Form Bad Practices. These five bad practices are dismayingly common on nonprofit donation pages:
- Using Only One Donation Form
- Using Only an Empty Box for Giving Amounts
- Requiring All Donors to Register to Donate
- Using a Donation Form that Scrolls and Scrolls and Scrolls and Scrolls
- Not having a Mobile Friendly Donation Form
If your website contains any of these errors, you are losing donors and donations. So get busy right now and fix it!