August 2, 2012
How to make your stories persuade donors to give
Attorneys working to persuade jurors through narrative need to take these things into account:
- Delivery Counts. A well-written story is stronger than a weak one.
- Vivid Imagery.
- Realism and Understandability.
- Structure. Stories should have a beginning, middle, and end and an unconfusing structure.
- Context and Surroundings. Annoying, noisy design may make a story less effective
- Audience. Know them. Make sure you’re aiming at them.
Fundraising is easy compared to jury trials. But they’re not that different.